Women in Geosciences Forum
In association with AAPG PROWESS and SEG WNC Committee
Technically adept and business savvy leadership is critical for today’s geoscientist as technology is applied to new play concepts, development of existing fields and redevelopment of mature reservoirs.
The upcoming Women in Geosciences Forum is open to all interested guests who want to gain an understanding of current academic research and new technology within a business framework, and who want to learn how to effectively communicate ideas and lead multidisciplinary teams.
The forum will be held in connection with the 2017 AAPG International Conference and Exhibition in London, England, at the ExCel Convention Centre, Tuesday, 17 October, 6:00 p.m. local time. It will be moderated by Denise M. Cox, AAPG president-elect and president of Storm Energy, Ltd.
Panelists will include:
- Pinar O. Yilmaz, advisor, external projects upstream, ExxonMobil.
- Gretchen M. Gillis, geological consultant, Aramco Services Company.
- Herlinde Mannaerts, director of geophysics, BP Exploration UK.
- Katya Casey, managing director-geoscience, Actus Veritas Geoscience, LLC.
- Stephanie N. Nwoko, senior geomodeler, Premier Oilfield Laboratories.
Following the panel discussion, plan to stay for the reception and network with geoscience researchers, petroleum technology experts and industry leaders to enrich your portfolio of connections.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to be a part of this exciting and informative geoscience forum.